Senior Care Services
Welcome to Knollwood, a full service nursing center in Central Massachusetts that offers long-term care and short-term rehabilitative services. Upon entering our state-of-the-art facility, you’ll see what sets Knollwood apart from other nursing centers. The warm, welcoming, and respectful environment makes Knollwood a perfect choice for you or your loved one when it comes to senior care services. Knollwood’s dedicated and compassionate staff provide excellent long term care in a positive and supportive environment. While at Knollwood, all of our residents are treated with encouragement and dignity, an important consideration when selecting a nursing center.
Nursing Center Considerations
If you are choosing from a group of nursing centers, we encourage you to review the ratings of each facility for potential short term rehabilitative care or long term placement. We are happy to answer any questions you have along the way and would welcome the opportunity to give you a tour of our nursing center. Whether moving into a nursing center has been planned well in advance or the transition is a sudden one, you will be confident in your decision if you choose Knollwood Nursing Center.
- 24/7 Admissions Direct from Emergency Room
- Multi-disciplinary medical and support staff, which includes physicians, nurses and nursing assistants, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered dietician, rehabilitation specialists, full-time nurse case manager, and a full time social worker for sub-acute patients
- Rehabilitative therapy 7 days a week
- IV and wound care
- Respiratory Care
- Complex Medical Management
- Palliative and respite care
- Spiritual services including communion
- Follow-up patient progress check within two weeks of discharge
- Contracts with most health insurance providers. Private pay is also accepted.
- Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
Would you like more information on Knollwood Nursing Center?